Avtrac provide a range of Technical Services to parts of the aviation sector, offering experienced staff and intense knowledge from our staff.
Avtrac Pty Ltd provides continuing airworthiness management services to Airlines, with numerous Operator CAMO CASA approvals based in our offices in Belmont WA.
The CASA approved staff at Avtrac Pty Ltd has extensive experience in CASA Part 42 CAMO operations up to 45 seat jets, and Class A Corporate Jet maintenance control. We work with airlines, charter organisations, leasing companies, MRO’s and CASA to maintain compliance and keep aircraft flying.
We can assist your airline in times where the work requirements exceed your staff capacity.
Staff labour hire – CAM, RM, ARE, QM and MPAE for relief work, temporary positions and busy periods.
Alternate Form 4 CAMO Position Holders – Reduce risk with inducted staff listed in your Exposition, ready to fill vacancies.
Contract labour in the following areas:
- Data input of Tech Logs into software system
- Processing of Work Packages
- Publishing Work Packages
- Airworthiness Reviews of aircraft
- New aircraft induction and data input of new aircraft into software system
- Lease reports and end of lease documentation.
Technical Writing – our CASA Delegate holds a CAR42M and CAR42R Instrument for Systems of Maintenance, and is a skilled writer for:
- Authoring/Amendments of CAMO Expositions
- Authoring/Amendments of CAMO Procedures Manuals
- Authoring/Amendments of Aircraft Maintenance Programs
- Authoring/Amendments of Minimum Equipment Lists
- Authoring/Amendments of Reliability Programs
- Liaising with CASA through the approval process.
Avtrac Pty Ltd airworthiness management services are conducted IAW our internal Exposition and Procedures Manual, and our client CASA documented requirements. We can interface your software via VPN, or access web based software directly. Our office can upscale to meet your requirements with additional staff for longer projects.
The staff at Avtrac Pty Ltd work in an uninterrupted quiet dedicated office, and our motto is to work hard and fast, while maintaining accuracy and compliance.
Contact Paul Carey to discuss any of your requirements.