AERO Racing is a Sport Compact Drag Racing Team in Perth Western Australia. The Team have raced for over ten years in ANDRA drag racing starting out in Super Sedan, and progressing through Sport Compact, Supercharged Outlaws, Competition, and Top Alcohol.
For regular Team News and Race coverage – head over to the AERO Racing Facebook page.
AERO Racing Pro Alcohol Altered
ANDRA Top Alcohol Altered. IHRA Pro Alcohol Altered.
Best run: 6.01 @ 218mph
- Pleuger Top Alcohol Chassis
- Altered body by Rick Johns. AERO additional rear wing and spill plates
- 4130 rear wing supports by JPS
- 60″ Rear Wing by Aero Racing – billet ribs, 4130 main spar, 2024T3 0.040″ skins and Cherry Max C/S rivets
- 56″ Front Wing by Aero Racing – billet ribs, 4130 main spar, 2024T3 0.040″ skins and Cherry Max C/S rivets
- Stroud twin parachutes with air launch system
- Lamb carbon brakes and calipers
- RPM Datalogger system and Electronic Dash
- MSD Grid Controller with RPM Switch Modules
- Electrimotion Safety Box System
- Electrimotion Fuel Management System
AERO Racing BA Falcon
AERO Racing raced the BA Falcon in Top Doorslammer for two seasons, and achieved a best run of 6.43 @ 218mph
AERO Racing RX-7
AERO Racing RX-7 in Competition AA/GA ran a Perth Motorplex track record of 6.89 @ 202mph
AERO Outlaw RX-7
AERO Outlaw RX-7 ran for may years in Supercharged Outlaws, with a best of 7.10 @ 198mph.
Blown 3 Rotor
First race car for AERO Racing. Worlds Quickest blown rotary sedan. 20B three rotor rotary all mechanical injection and ignition, with a 2 speed powerglide. Best of 8.98 @ 156mph