Avtrac Pty Ltd
Avtrac Pty Ltd is the head company for the Avtrac Maintenance Tracking System. The company provides Fleet Technical Services to the airline industry.
Business Address: Unit 26/23 Bow River Crescent, Burswood 6100 Western Australia
Australian ACN: 155 370 371
Postal Address: P.O.Box 119, Maylands WA 6931
Telephone: 0418 959 892
Company Website: www.avtrac.com.au
The company specialises in developing systems and software for aviation, and assisting aviation operators with new startups and upgrades where regulatory approval is required. It developed the Avtrac Maintenance Tracking System for aircraft maintenance planning and control and are accomplished authors of technical manuals required by the regulator for approved operations.
The company provides support for AoC Operators with a Transport Category RPT license, by providing a CAMO Part 42 service and staff.
Western Australian Regional Office:
Avtrac WA Pty Ltd
Business Address: Unit 2, 61 Belmont Avenue, Western Australia 6104
Australian ACN: 155 370 380
Postal Address: P.O.Box 568, Belmont WA 6984
Telephone: +618 9477 5205
Fax: +618 9477 1170
Company Website: www.avtrac.com.au
The company specialises in aircraft maintenance management, and providing maintenance tracking to Registration Holders, Operators and Maintenance Organisations. CAMO full service with full procedures and compliance. Specialising in Corporate Jets, Small Capacity Airlines, and regional Charter Operators throughout Australia.
Avtrac was formed in 2012 as a demerger of Aero Group Pty Ltd – a company that performed maintenance control duties for aircraft operators around Australia since 1996. The company has an excellent reputation in the aviation community as a competent and professional organisation, and most of our new work comes from referrals.
Quick and fast.
We complete tasks quickly for our clients, and we work fast. Quick responses for clients are important – supporting their aviation efforts.
We provide an excellent service for our clients, and charge a fair rate for that. We are honest in our dealings with each other, and uphold fairness as a worthy virtue.
We are inventive, and are constantly inventing, evolving and adapting to make better ways of doing things. Our technical competence gives us confidence to make world-class products and services.
We have depth to our knowledge, and achieve due diligent by thorough research, rigor, peer review, and robust systems.
We enjoy what we do
Aviation is a passion, and we love working in the industry with all the professionals involved. We have fun, are relaxed, and build long-term relationships with our clients and suppliers.
Products and Services
- Avtrac RPT Maintenance Tracking Service – for CAMO continuing airworthiness.
- Avtrac Platinum Maintenance Control Service – for corporate jet maintenance control.
- Avtrac Gold Maintenance Tracking Service – for turboprop and piston maintenance tracking.
- Avtrac Blue Maintenance Tracking Service – supporting MRO organisations.
- Aircraft Compliance Checks – a full audit of an aircraft’s continuing airworthiness.
- Avtrac 4-Part Maintenance Release System – for Australian CASA approved charter operations.
- Avtrac 4-Part Technical Log System for Australian CASA approved RPT Operations.
- Management and Ownership
Owner and Managing Director of Avtrac is Paul Carey. Paul is a 36-year veteran of aviation, starting his career as a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, and later moving into maintenance control and consulting.
Avdocs. Paul Carey is a CASA CAR 42M, 42R Appointment Holder with
- Technical Writing:
- CAMO CASR42G Expositions
- Class A Operator Maintenance Control Manuals.
- Approval of Aircraft Systems of Maintenance
- Aircraft Maintenance Programs.
- Aircraft Reliability Manuals.
- Aircraft Minimum Equipment List Manuals.
- MRO Engineering Procedures Manuals.
- Specialist Procedures Manuals.
Aircraft Airworthiness Management. Shane Mclauchlan is a CASA 42M, 42R, CASR 21.176, 21.200, 21.324 Appointment Holder, and CASA CAR37 Delegate with
- Approval of Aircraft Systems of Maintenance
- Issue Certificate of Airworthiness (up to wide body jets)
- Issue of Special Flight Permits
- Issue Export Airworthiness Approval
- Approve a Permissable Unserviceability (PU)
- Approve a Minimum Equipment List
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia CAMO Reference No CASA.42.0052
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia CAMO Reference No CASA.42.0040
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia CAMO Reference No CASA.42.0045
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia CAMO Reference No CASA.1-ZP66T
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia Instrument Number CASA.IOA.0110 Revision No: 1 Part 42M and 42R System of Maintenance
Paul Carey – Managing Director
Maintenance Controller – Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia – Instrument Number DNMC 2000/04 Regional Regular Public Transport level for Cessna 310R and C404 aircraft.
Maintenance Controller – Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia – Instrument Number 1-9BDMH-8 Class A Corporate Jets for Challenger 600, Cessna Citation.
Maintenance Controller – Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia – Instrument Number1-JYU5F-8 Class A Corporate Jets for Cessna Citations.
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia – License Number W9403 (Lapsed). Airframe and Engine ratings. PT6A Engines.
CASA Delagate – Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia Instrument Number: CASA.IOA.0110. Regulations 42M and 42R System of Maintenance.
Continuing Airworthiness Manager, Responsible Manager, Airworthiness Review Employee – Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia CAMO Reference No 1-ZP66T
Maintenance Program Approval Employee, Airworthiness Review Employee – Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia CAMO Reference No CASA.42.0052
Continuing Airworthiness Manager, Responsible Manager, Airworthiness Review Employee – Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia CAMO Reference No CASA.42.0040
Continuing Airworthiness Manager, Responsible Manager, Airworthiness Review Employee – Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia CAMO Reference No CASA.42.0045
Scott Carlson – Senior Fleet Manager
Maintenance Controller – Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia – Instrument Number CASA.MC.0230 Rev 01 Class A Corporate Jets for Challenger 600, Cessna Citation.
Continuing Airworthiness Manager, Responsible Manager – Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia CAMO Reference No CASA.42.0052
Allan Jeursen – Technical Services Manager
Quality Manager, Safety Manager – Civil Aviation Safety Authority Australia CAMO Reference No CASA.42.0052
Avtrac offers a sound approach to maintenance control for smaller to medium sized aircraft operators working in the charter and aerial work sectors. As done in larger airlines, contracting out Fleet Technical Services offers advantages over employing full time staff, by offering superior staff, systems, software, compliance and redundancy.
Our Maintenance Tracking System follows the “demonstrating compliance” model, where all current compliance data is displayed for the operator, the regulator and external auditors.
Each aircraft has an assigned Fleet Manager, who meets the stricter CASR Part 42 qualification standards, and an alternative staff member is available during the usual sick days and holidays.
Our internal procedures are fully documented, and CASA approved. The daily maintenance control duties are all covered by task procedures and forms at an airline level.
- Maintenance Tracking at a professional
- CASA approved as Class A Maintenance Controllers. Can gain new Instruments at short notice.
- Experienced to wide-body corporate jet standard – expert with OASES, CAMP, CMP, AEROTRACK and CESCOM online systems. Bombardier, Gulfstream, Embraer, Cessna corporate jets managed.
- CASA CASR 42G CAMO approved through partnership with Operators. ASEPTA RPT approved.
- Strong relationship with Australian Regulator CASA.
- Compliant to the highest standards (CASA, ISBAO, Shell etc)
- External auditors can complete a desktop audit when given access to the Internet portal.